Kado-Tomato my blue eyed boy.
Usually seen with an innocent stick, however his sisters may argue it's a weapon.
Usually seen with an innocent stick, however his sisters may argue it's a weapon.
But I look at that face and only see a stick. (Which on occasion I may use as a weapon.)


7 comments:
Looks like you're getting the hang of this whole blogging thing. Hooray! Cute pictures of your kids by the way.
I think these pictures make me love that cute boy even more!
Hooray! So glad that you are blogging. It will be fun to check out what you are up to. Your family is so cute and I can't believe how big they look.
Only comments...I'm sure last time I heard you had at least two other children. Where's the blog entry for them? ;-)
Your kids are too cute. I love the pics. Thanks for sharing some of your life with us. Kendra. Good to see you the other day.
I'm holding you to this blog thing. You're family is so cute. I know I said it before but I'll say it again. I want to see more.
I think your kids are darling. I wish you lived closer so you could send a few my way.
Post a Comment