Happy Birtday Mike!! You're getting old! hehe, just kidding! I am sure you did great on your talk, you guys always do! Hope it is a special day for you!
I hope you shared all your 33 yrs of wisdom today in church today! We all have SO much to learn from you. And it's amazing to me how you continue to get better looking every year . . . you're like cheese. Sure love you! XOXOXO
I'm a Crazy unexpected mixture of a creative whirlwind. I don't know what it means either. I have 6 kiddo's and a ruggedly handsome husband. I know who I am and where I'm going, but I'm not sure how I'm getting there.
7 comments:
Happy Birtday Mike!! You're getting old! hehe, just kidding! I am sure you did great on your talk, you guys always do! Hope it is a special day for you!
I hope you shared all your 33 yrs of wisdom today in church today! We all have SO much to learn from you. And it's amazing to me how you continue to get better looking every year . . . you're like cheese.
Sure love you! XOXOXO
Birthdays are like boogers, the more you have the harder it is to breathe. Have a happy birthday Mike!
Happy Birthday Mike. Hope you had a great day.
They let Mike talk in church????!!! That must be some ward you're going to!
Welcome to old age Mike!
Happy Birthday Mike! I hope your wife and kids spoiled you to death. You deserve it.
Happy Birthday Mike!!! We hope you enjoyed your day...I love the pictures.
Post a Comment