July 20, 2009

4th of July

Happy 4th

I know I'm late getting these posted, but I wanted to remember this year. We did our own fire works and watched the ones here in Emmett. We all got on the roof to watch them! That is one of the Hazards of having a husband that roofs.

Another Hazard of having Mike as a husband is that smoke bombs and blankets don't mix! Ya, thay catch on fire. . .weird. I think he knows that now! Thanks, to my sister Lindsey, for saving my children and blanket!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

It's too bad you have so many hazards having Mike as a husband! We didn't warn you before marriage because we didn't think you'd have him if you knew what he was like.

Best wishes throughout eternity!

Holly said...

Looks like fun! I'm glad the kids and the blanket were saved!

maddie said...

wouldn't it be great if you could blame the whole roof thing on Mike! I seem to remember alittle roof activity in your life also. Trampoline ---- roof ---- Kids jumping off you get the picture.
nice try though! got to love the pictures of the fireworks or maybe it was the kids I got to love whatever.