
The kids were fighting and kicking. Mike stopped it by saying, "Never kick your sister there, if you kick too hard she might not be able to have kids. Then how would you feel." He did it very kind and gentle like. Problem solved, I thought.
A few days later Halle came in crying that the baby in her stomach was going to die because Olivia hit her in the stomach. She was awfully worried. I reassured her there was never a baby in her stomach. She was pretty disappointed, but she is happy there is a new brother in mine!
15 comments:
We are due December 23rd. How was that for planning? No names yet other than Boy.
congrats! hope no one kicks you in the stomach for the next few months.
Well I am glad Halle has no baby in her stomach but I sure do love your kids they are funny!
I love Halle!!!
Cute story about Halle.
Congrats on the little boy. Can't wait to "meet" him!
Congrats to you! Great story! So this little boy will even up the score. How fun! You have a beautiful family.
Sarah Cook
After reading an Enquirer headline that read "Nine Year Old Pregnant" at the grocery store when I was a little girl, I too, was convinced that I was pregnant. It took me a little while to figure out that divine conception only happens in the bible. Congrats on the baby boy! HOORAY!
Oh, I'm so excited for you! Another boy for Kade and Dallin to train to protect the girls, right?! Such a fun family. How goes the schooling for Mike?
Congrats Kellie!! Good news. Funny story. Wow, you waited a good while to tell!! You're good.
Realized I spelled your name wrong! I knew it was with a y. I blame it on pregnancy brain. Good thing, I can use this for an excuse for a while!
Yea! That is so exciting! Congratulations. Gotta love little boys!!!
WOW!!! Congrats!!! You are such a cute family! I am so jealous!! I want a little boy in my stomach :-)
What a fun story. I just love what Halle comes up with. Your family pictures are very adorable.
I'm glad you're not a grandma yet! Congrats on the baby in YOUR tummy though, little boys are so fun!
Mike, you sure come up with some good lines for parenting. Is this just spontaneous, or do you think these through?
Post a Comment