September 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Halle

IT WAS A HAPPY DAY
We had a Birthday. . . Six years ago I was in a hospital with this cute little thing. Now on September 15th Halle made her very own carrot cup cake muffins. My baby is all growed up.

Her favorite part was decorating them with orange carrots. She didn't mind the presents or swimming at Johns Hot Springs either!

Happy Birthday Halle

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

She is so beautiful. I remember how much of a cute butterball she was as an infant.

Happy Birthday Halle!

Amber said...

Happy BIrthday Halle!! You are a cutie and not to mention beautiful like your mom!!

Campbell Family said...

Happy Birthday Halle! A big 6 year old!

Kasey said...

6 years already?? Time flies. Happy b-day Halle.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Halle!!! We hope you enjoyed your day...

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday you cute thing!!!

Alysha said...

How fun! I like that you have her make her own dessert. That's wonderful!