Some people make Saturday a Special day. . .the day they get ready for Sunday. . .I'm not one of those people. I look around my house and see all the things that "Need" to be done and think of something fun to do. This was last Saturday's not so Special project.
My two sisters and I went to the Good Will and bought a metal wreath for $1.50. We cut out some wood, and mod podged paper on it, and printed the letters on the computer. Then took the wreath apart and put it all together. I must say I love hot glue guns and Mod Podge, but I did have to reinforce with some nails!
Total Cost - .75 + Some "Needed" Fabulous Wasted Time
Mike is still wondering why Satuday Isn't a Special Day, The Day we get ready for Sunday.
My thought's were. . . we could:
Clean the house, and shop at the store, So we won't have to work until Monday
Brush our clothes, and shine our shoes, And call it our get the work done day.
Then trim our nails and shampoo our hair, to be ready for Sunday.
Or:
We could do a fun project!
That was a No-Brainer!


6 comments:
That is super cute! Good work!
Kelly, your Fall decoration is darling! You are so creative. The best way to get ready for Sunday is to have a job list ready that all the family can work on. Then when the jobs are done they can look forward to the fun craft project or playing with friends. I think working is more fun when the whole family is working together.
Just start a business. Seriously, you know that you could just make a lot of money off of everyone else. I'd buy.
Seriously, my kids would be so bummed if I let them read this post (which I won't) because Saturday we "busted a move!!!" You should see my kitchen...drawers and even the tupperware cupboard cleaned out! It was actually the kids idea!!! One of the downfalls of having a "NON-creative" mother.
Cute, cute! But seriously, I wouldn't haven't expected anything less than super cute!
I completley agree...Saturday should deffinatley be play day, not get-the-work-done-day. Cute project!
Post a Comment