January 6, 2010

Would you rather?

I've been sitting in the back seat of the car with Blake lately.  This gives Olivia a chance to sit in the front with her dad.  She started a game called Would You Rather.  They were entertaining to listen to for sure.  She decided she rather be smart than pretty, die by freezing rather than by fire, be the oldest rather than the youngest.

The question they weren't sure on the answer was,
"Would you rather have a stove/oven or a washing machine?"



(These images are from R.C. Willey and I'd love the green washer for my birthday!)
 
The rules: You cannot substitute other things in place of the missing item.  You would have to wash your clothes by hand or cook your food over a fire.

What is your vote?

8 comments:

Kasey said...

Cook food by fire. I wouldn't have the patience to wash my clothes.

Amberly said...

if I still had my microwave, I'd give up the stove to keep the washer. I am in love with my washer and dryer... not cause they're expecially fancy, but because they do massive amounts of laundry that I wouldn't want to! if I didn't have my microwave I may have to reconsider...

Hodges Family said...

I would rather be clean and not smell than eat so I would take the washer! hahaha

Lindsey said...

I agree...I would take the washing machine as long as I still had my microwave.

Holly said...

I would have my stove/oven and move to a nudist colony. Problem solved.

Thanks for letting Kade come play yesterday, the boys love having friends over!

Anonymous said...

This is soooo funny! I was just talking to my sister who's boys (9, 12 &15) come to blows playing this game. "You have to decide, right now, would you rather eat the worm that came out of Mo Crosland or a can of Crisco?" Eww! I'll have to think on the whole washer/stove one. Thats tough.

Campbell Family said...

I would have to say keep the washer...

maddie said...

I don't especially like either one of them. They both represent work. Can I give up both and hire someone to do all the cooking and washing? If I absoulutly had to choose it would be the stove because I hate cooking over a fire.