February 26, 2010

Birthday Boy

We had a birthday, Shout Hurray ~February 20th

Kade had a birthday, and as is tradition he chose the cake.  It just so happens that Valentines is in the same month, so he got heart shaped "spots" on his Ladybug Cake.  He wanted red frosting, but that takes a ton of dye and his Mom is cheap. (He is all boy and was not pleased it was pink.) However, we did not spare on the black frosting. . .as you can see.  Kade dumped half the bottle in, and by adding that much liquid, the frosting dripped a lot.  (I know that blue Maggie Moo turns your poo blue and frosting that black has a similar attack.) He was pleased that his piece of cake was oozing guts out of his eyes.  I guess that made up for the pink frosting!  I sure love this BOY!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love him too!!! We miss you Kado Tomatoe! Happy Birthday to you!

Kasey said...

Happy Birthday Kade!!

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Kade! He was so excited to tell us at preschool that he is 5!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kade! He is all boy and I love that! haha Such a handsome boy too!