You are such a good mommy! I didn't do much of anything to acknowledge the day, but I did make sure they were all wearing green...the cinnamon rolls look yummy! Thanks for coming to play at the church yesterday, it was fun & nice to get out-especially since it's been so cold!
Kelly, I am so sorry that I wasn't able to make it out last night.. things weren't very good and I needed to take care of things. Next week sounds great, just let me know. Again, I apologize. Thanks for being so understanding!
I'm a Crazy unexpected mixture of a creative whirlwind. I don't know what it means either. I have 6 kiddo's and a ruggedly handsome husband. I know who I am and where I'm going, but I'm not sure how I'm getting there.
4 comments:
Cute pics! Yummy cinnamon rolls!
love the cinnamon rolls! look forward to tonight! thanks for everything!
You are such a good mommy! I didn't do much of anything to acknowledge the day, but I did make sure they were all wearing green...the cinnamon rolls look yummy! Thanks for coming to play at the church yesterday, it was fun & nice to get out-especially since it's been so cold!
Kelly,
I am so sorry that I wasn't able to make it out last night.. things weren't very good and I needed to take care of things. Next week sounds great, just let me know. Again, I apologize. Thanks for being so understanding!
Post a Comment