Do you know that super cool black bike that Kade has? It is so fast that he fell off!
The neighbor boy brought him home and when I asked what happened he said he punched him in the face. He did get punched in the face alright, but I believe the asphalt was at fault.
But it's Okay Because:
Chicks Dig Scars!

6 comments:
That looks horrible!! Yah, I suppose some girl is going to find that attractive and give him sympathy... poor guy!! Thanks for everything Kelly.. it was nice to know that you were there to talk to. I needed that!
Amber
Oh poor guy the black bike is still awesome though!
Poor guy!! Looks like it really hurts! Ask him if he wants to wear a helmet from now on!!
Owey! That looks very painful! Hope he's feeling better!
Oh my goodness! He is still such a stud...even with all those battle wounds!
Hmmm, Mike must have convinced you of the scar thing. Is that why you fell for him? Heaven knows he has many. Sweet Kade, give him a hug from us!
Post a Comment