She also liked her pancake! It was carried with her everywhere!
Payette Lake, McCall Idaho.
Olivia
and
Olivia
Playing
Cards.
Misc. Camping Photo's
(Mikes Cousin)Maggie with Blake
She's Adorable!
Oh, yeah and we have Trent too!
Fun times, Fun times!

9 comments:
FUN! Makayla's swimsuit is SO cute! I want one just like it!
I want to be a part of the Thomas family too! Trent's picture is hillarious! Looks like you had lots of fun!
HAHA! That Trent pictures crack me up. Actually, all these pictures do. Cute kids, even when they're fussy. :)
I love the shirt Trent is wearing,
but it does beg the question, why advertise the obvious?
Ahhh. Good times. I think we should all go back. And I think Trent should wear that shirt the whole time. Oh. My. Gosh. Hysterical.
Ahh, why do you have to make me so jealous! Okay, at least you ended with the Trenton pic. Love you guys! Oh yea, I will take you up on my header. You are such a good sprucer upper!
It was so fun! I loved being able to visit with you and meet your cute kiddo's in person. I think they are adorable! I love Trent's shirt and I'm pretty sure Cody would love one to match.
I relate best to Trent's Pic. Where can I get some of those shirts for my football team?
Post a Comment