I am excited because for the first time in . . .well. . .EVER. . .It is done EARLY! Why? Olivia had to make a Science Career box last night and Yes the mess is still here. I told Kade all the stuff is out let's create. And- That is just what we did!
Kade's favorite part is the nest and butterfly.
and the jelly beans
and the flowers
oh, and the caterpillar
and the worm in the birds mouth
and the cherries
and the fact that they are bringing food to their babies who are hatching any second.
Obedient little chicks! What prepared parents they are!

7 comments:
Look at you go! You guys are always making the coolest things. What a fun mom you are!
He is very talented! Looks great. Creative like his Mom!
I think it is a beautiful project!! What talent!!
Amber
Considering Cade is the son of a real live artist, I'm glad he's showing some of his inherent talent.
That's awesome...and what did Mike do to Kade's eye??
wow, I love it! how creative and fun. I remember doing those last year with Brecken...how time flies. We miss you guys
That last comment was me...guess I was signed in under Layne :)
Post a Comment