Right after we moved in,
I got my pantry all set.
It was one of the only things I had done. . .completely.
I heard my boys laughing
in the other room and thought,
"I'm so glad they get along."
I decided to take a short nap.
After about 30 seconds
of a very peaceful nap
Makayla said,
"Mom, you better come see this!
Now!"
This is what I saw:
They didn't limit it to the pantry,
Oh No. . .
they ran around the living room, kitchen, halls, even the bathroom!
I about lost it. It was the one and only thing that had a spot, that was finished! Luckily for them my camera was sitting there saying don't kill them. . . remember, you love them.(?) So, this post reminds me

9 comments:
Ha ha ha ha ha!!! We had a flour episode here the other day too, but it was contained in the kitchen. I guess we found it before it spread too far. Those (naughty) boys are sooo cute!!
Love it love it love it!!!!! I hear ya too! My kids have had their lives saved by the camera more than once...5 dozen eggs that I though was a ping pong ball bouncing as I went to the bathroom is a favorite memory. So, not only no 30 sec. nap, no potty breaks either! Love you!
OK, I was really with you in the mad department until you showed the pictures of Blake and Dallin. Hilarious! Tell me you at least laughed when you saw them, then you can be mad and make them help clean up or take them outside and hose them down. That might make you feel better stinging that flour right off them. Aunt Debi
You are right, I absolutely adore this post! Aren't little boys great? -rooney
i like your posts because then it makes me feel like my kids might be normal. thank you. now get over here and visit us.
They are definitely cute with flour all over them! I need to leave my camera out more often and maybe I would "lose it" a little less! : )
Oh, the love of boys. I've got the same picture of Spencer covered with flour. The fun never ends! Especially at your house. Love and miss you.
Man, do I miss you Crazy Lady! I'm glad you had your camera!
I laughed right out loud after seeing the boy's faces covered in flour!! Priceless!! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment