Picture Overload and not even good ones at that!
We went to Silver City which at one time was a pretty big deal. It is a ghost town, but well preserved.
The cemetery had such amazing gravestones and so many babies and teens.
Ya, that's sand and dirt all over his face from falling. . . again!
It was flooding, this is actually a road.
If you look close you can see these crazy hikers!
What can I say, the camera loves me!
It was cold, as you can see by all the snow, but way fun. My parents came up with Emily my sister and Jade who claims my kids are her sister and brother cousins.
Since I live in Tennessee now, I guess that is acceptable. :)

2 comments:
I was looking back at all your old blogs and I pert near burst into tears. Can I just say that I miss you guys sooo much! Whar are your kiddos doing without me? Guess I better move to Tennessee. ;-)
-Rooney
cute pics that was a fun trip wasn't it?
Post a Comment