No the mo-hawk didn't stay.
Yes, he is a Thomas.
No, we are not starving him.
Yes, he's pretty proud of those iddy-biddy muscles.
No, Mom did not cut his hair.
Yes, he is a skin head.
* The thing I will say about his hair cut is, it was adorable watching Makayla rub his head in church.


4 comments:
Is it wrong that I kinda thought he rocked the Mohawk?
He is so cute!
A Thomas indeed. And is it possible that the next generation is better looking than the generation before them...or even the generation before that. Hmmmm. Don't tell them, but I'm going with YA!!! What a stud.
Cute, cute, cute! I am so glad to see that my boy isn't the only one who looks like we are starving him! It's a relief to know that I am not all that bad of a parent!
Post a Comment