I heard a little sumpen sumpen about the Thomas clan last sunday at Short's and Hills farewell gathering. Can you confirm or deny said reports? Email me :) ginacakes06@yahoo.com
I'm a Crazy unexpected mixture of a creative whirlwind. I don't know what it means either. I have 6 kiddo's and a ruggedly handsome husband. I know who I am and where I'm going, but I'm not sure how I'm getting there.
4 comments:
You sure have cute kids. The greenery behind Blake is beautiful. How are the bugs out there?
The bugs are HORRENDOUS! We have ticks everywhere. . . but, the fireflies are so fun! Less mosquito's than in Idaho, but that is about it.
Where is that picture taken? I'm sure that cute boy needs to see his Grandma!
I heard a little sumpen sumpen about the Thomas clan last sunday at Short's and Hills farewell gathering. Can you confirm or deny said reports? Email me :) ginacakes06@yahoo.com
Post a Comment