
![]() |
| Olivia improved the looks of Mrs. Cori in this watercolor rendition. |
![]() |
| 26 Bugs including a Rare Male Bee |
| Olivia's Psycho Lady with a lifted Halle Creation Dress |
| Olivia's Idaho Power Contest in 3 Colors |
![]() |
| Halle's Fairytale Land Map 3D |

![]() |
| Olivia improved the looks of Mrs. Cori in this watercolor rendition. |
![]() |
| 26 Bugs including a Rare Male Bee |
| Olivia's Psycho Lady with a lifted Halle Creation Dress |
| Olivia's Idaho Power Contest in 3 Colors |
![]() |
| Halle's Fairytale Land Map 3D |
2 comments:
WOW - you and your kids ARE creative! I'm sure their teachers can't wait to see what they bring in next. I can't imagine that I can help my kids make their projects look so creative and darling when that time comes!
So glad you are keeping your blog updated! You have the house with the most fun. . . and the cutest children.
Post a Comment