February 22, 2009

4 Years Old

Kade turned 4 on the 20th! I was thinking I should write some memories about Kade before I forget them. . . . . . . . .
  • The boy can cook! Three months before his third birthday he wanted breakfast. I told him I would be in shortly. Evidently that was too long he made his own. The pancake skillet was already out and he wanted a fried egg so he made one. You can't have eggs without toast so he cut some home-made bread, toasted and buttered it. The meal wouldn't be complete without some milk so he got out a glass and poured it to the top without a drop spilling. By the time I came in he had his plate with his egg and yolk still intact with his buttered toast and glass of milk. I wasn't sure if I should get mad at him or give him a high-five.
  • He claims if you swallow your snot while drinking Kool-aid it's really yummy.
  • Kade's Better Than Birthday Cake!

  • Hokies are those things that poke the bottom of your foot.
  • Hokes are the things you tell people to make them laugh.
  • Knock Knock. Who's there. Boo. Boo who. Ben Knocking on the door all day. Ha ha! That was a good Hoke!
  • He's always the first one to see the church, 3 miles before we get there!
  • He enjoys reading the scriptures 3 times louder than necessary.
  • He does play Barbies, he is always the dad or baby though.
  • He looks ridiculous in a dress, however his sisters still try to get him to wear one.
  • He is a Tease with a capital T. This is what I hear all day from Makayla. (only not so sweet) (Kade is Being MEAN.)

    (That is Dallin panting in the back ground)

Happy Birthday to My Kade

6 comments:

Kasey said...

Happy Birthday!!! I like it that he calls jokes hokes!!

Lindsey said...

He sounds like an entertaining kid! He is such a cutie..watch out for when he is dating age!

Amber said...

How fast do they grow up! You have such beautiful, fun children!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kade! Wish we were closer and could have celebrated with you guys!

Michelle Burk said...

Cade--one year older. We can't wait for this year's stories to begin! Can they get better than last year? Hope so! Happy Birthday!

Lena said...

How funny! and My kids think that I have to be the one to get them a drink. Heaven forbid if they get their own!