February 23, 2009

Cheap Entertainment

Step One: A Lime
Step Two: Watch
In the Lime Light

Step Three: Laugh

Step Four: Repeat

9 comments:

Aunt Debi said...

I remember the kids doing that to Mckenzie with a lemon at a resturant. The faces are the best.

Hodges Family said...

oh Dallin looks like he really enjoyed that! Haha!

Lindsey said...

That is hilarious. I should try that with Jadyn!

Sonja said...

Now that is my kind of entertainment. I love the front of your blog. you have such great taste.

JoAnn said...

Nice!! Well, planned to have the camera ready to go

Michelle Burk said...

Great!

Liza said...

Love the faces! Specially Dallin's.

Lena said...

Why do kids love to torture themselves? You will have to come visit during lemon season (right now). We have a lemon tree in back and our kids LOVE to eat them...they taste good (so they say!)

Anonymous said...

Now that is awesome!!! Now where did I hide those limes?