Merry Valentines Day
I had pre-school at my house and I made sugar cookies. That is when I realized I had no Heart shaped cookie cutters and no red dye to make pink frosting. All I had was green.
All though Valentines Day is "Special" in some homes obviously not mine!
Kade had a good time anyway.

9 comments:
your blog is getting super cute!! I love it! Cute post too. I can't believe how much that boy looks like your husband. Crazy! Happy V-day!
Kelly you are a brave woman! Kade really looks like a little Mike. You better watch out!
What messy fun!! I love it.
Kade totally looked like Mike in that second picture. It sort of freaked my freak.
Oh and Merry Valentines to you.
Oh man that's funny!
Yum, Yum! Getting all covered in frosting is the best part! I think we better make sugar cookies tomorrow! You have inspired us!
No heart shaped cookie cutters. No red Dye? Well bah humbug. Good thing your a great improvisor. That's a classic picture of Kade! Love it!
They are saying that green is the new pink...so you are just really hip and with it I guess! Happy Vday!
Hey lady, I changed the time to 6:50 so Krista could make it. If you have any questions, call me at 922-1423.
Post a Comment