WARNING...WARNING...PG-13
Hella. . . .I mean Halle said to me, "Mom, how come Dad gets to say all the crapping good words?" First I thought that was a pretty good use of the word crapping in a sentence for a five year old. Then I thought wait a minute, "We don't say crap Halle." My curiosity got the better of me. . . ."What are the crapping good words anyway?" "You know like shut-up, stupid, crap words like that!" We. . .No I had a talk with Dad. Now, normally Mike keeps the crapping good words to a minimum, but the other day Halle said, "What the Hell is this?" Mikes Mom claims she never cussed until Mike came around. I believe her! Halle didn't either. We're working on changing that "minimum" thing to a never thing. We'll see how it goes!
The Office Birthday Party
6 years ago

13 comments:
hahaha, that's the funniest thing i've heard in a long time!
You have such a cute family. You are beautiful as ever. This is so fun to keep in touch now. I didn't know you had a blog. Oh, I sure miss you here! I miss all of your creative decor ideas.
Oh how I loved this story. Please keep the Halle stories coming. I have a feeling she could keep me entertained for years.
I don't know where Halle gets that. I have never heard Mike use crappy words. Mike, you better start blogging because I don't how long I can defend you.
That's hilarious. One time a year ago Katelyn spilled juice on herself and said, "Oh s#$%" and I said, "We don't say those words." So then she said "Oh crap." Ha. How funny she knew crap is the alternate word. That's when I knew I had to watch what I say. I mean what Stephen says. Ha.
I read this in mom and dads email just a few minutes ago. I laughed out loud. Did it again just now. Love Halle. And hey, we even love Mike! By the way, your blog is getting cuter and cuter!
Those damn husbands! (I'll repent later for that one!)
I can't believe my sweet Michael would say any naughty words! Kelly you are a good woman!
That is so funny!! I miss you!!!!
Hilarious. Stories like this are the reason we blog. It's just not fair to keep all the really good moments to ourselves.
do you know how much i love you, Kelly? maybe it because we are so much a like, but i also know its because you are so real and honest, there is no B.S. in your blog, johns favorite saying for the longest time was "what the hell?" oh btw love your new blog banner
That is hilarious.....Haylee and Brecken have also taken a keen interest into why we don't say those kind of words. I love your blog! You need to teach me your tricks!
Let's go to the movies on Tuesday at 6:20 at Majestics. He's just not that into you. Let me know if you can make it. Kendra 922-1423
Post a Comment