For Olivia's Honor Choir shirts they had a design contest. Her design was voted first place. To make it for the band, Tressa added her piano and drums. Olivia was pretty excited because her peers, the third graders, voted. Way to go!
The Office Birthday Party
6 years ago

5 comments:
Your girls (actually, all of your kids) are so super cute! I had a fun time watching them in primary when I had to hang around with my own on the Sunday we visited. And, I loved your previous post...
Nice work Olivia! I was never an artist so I really admire that.
I'm happy your back with us Kelly, it's been a while.
wow, that is awesome olivia! such a beautiful family and very cute blog!! love all of the blond hair and blue eyes! it's so fun to see how you all are doing even though we live so far apart! tell mike his cousin says hi!
Congratulations Olivia!!!! That is so cool that you are in choir!!!
Whoot Whoot!!! Way to go Olivia.
Post a Comment