Halle is my child that believes she doesn't sleep. She sometimes "pretends" to sleep only so she doesn't wake up the other kids. She claims she gets bored at night, but she is such a good kid she stays in her room. My mom will understand this because she too had a daughter that Never slept. I only "pretended" to sleep to trick her. . . . I mean her daughter. . . . .not me! Halle truly believes she doesn't sleep, no matter what I tell her. I suppose I'm not giving her enough to do during the day, more chores perhaps. . . . . . . it makes me tired just thinking about it!
3 comments:
that is too funny! i have had one of those too in my family! i guess you could say.. sleepless in emmett?! thanks for the comments and for lunch!
Halle never ceases to surprise me with her fun personality. And you have such a way with words kelly...you describe things perfectly!
Halle the night owley! So that is when she comes up with all the Halleisms! I'm glad I can sleep!
Maddie Mom
Post a Comment