Sigh--the warm ocean...gotta love it! I'm not much for freezing my cahooties off for the sake of swimming in the OCEAN...give me some gulf water any day!
I'm a Crazy unexpected mixture of a creative whirlwind. I don't know what it means either. I have 6 kiddo's and a ruggedly handsome husband. I know who I am and where I'm going, but I'm not sure how I'm getting there.
4 comments:
You did an awesome job!! Want to come teach me?! Looks like fun! Makes me wish summer were here..
Sigh--the warm ocean...gotta love it! I'm not much for freezing my cahooties off for the sake of swimming in the OCEAN...give me some gulf water any day!
How the heck did you do this? I love it. Teach me please!!
No babies for us, if that is what you're implying!! The door isn't closed but I'm not feeling the want yet!!! Shower gifts!!
Post a Comment