March 2, 2009

WHISTERPOOP

This is for my mom! For Family Home Evening I made a chore list for my children. We talked about the rewards and benefits of doing chores. I asked if we should have a consequence if they weren't done. Halle said, "I know, you should whisterpoop us." Olivia thought a canoodle would be better. Poll Time. . . . The vote is even what do you think?
Canoodle:
Whisterpoop:

11 comments:

The Kelly Variety said...

We are expanding our vocab every month. These words were January and February. I was glad to see them put to practical use! P.S. I'm for Whisterpooping it just sounds like fun!

Amber said...

Your kids are soo cute! Your family makes me laugh.. I know if I need cheering up all I have to do is look at your blog! Thank you!

Aunt Debi said...

Where are you finding these words? You are brave. I tried to get my kids to stop using words that had poop in them.

JoAnn said...

I am all for whisterpooping!!!

Kasey said...

I'm all for the whisterpooping!

Sonja said...

Okay, you always make me laugh and smile. That is so cute. Send me pics of your boys room. I would love some ideas. It's the same room as five years ago. I need some change or something.

Hodges Family said...

Well the whisterpoop just looked like fun!

Anonymous said...

you know me I'm all for whisterpooping! However it is hard to tell the kids to stop doing it when you are doing it to them! I belive it is the crapping good word thing all over again. Your call! Mom

Anonymous said...

Whisterpoop...for sure!!!

Jeanette Borup said...

My theory has always been first whisterpoop then canoodle.

Campbell Family said...

I love it Kelly! Thanks for sharing those fun new words! Definitely the whisterpoop....and then a canoodle every night.