October 8, 2009

Lime Time. . . Yet Again

Dallin wanted the lime bottle and I always give my kids whatever they want. . . you know to keep them happy. Kids that get everything are always so happy.

Just look at that first taste; yep, complete happiness!
Maybe I was mislead he doesn't look so happy. . . I might have to rethink things ;) (Or let natural consequences follow!)
We have done this before with some real limes. I Love It!http://kellynmike.blogspot.com/2009/02/cheap-entertainment.html
Love It!

4 comments:

Tamra said...

He must have gotten some in his eye. I can't imagine why else he would make that face.

Amber said...

You are so funny! IF only i could be as great as you! You have great kids and they are lucky to have you as their mom.. never a dull moment!

Anonymous said...

You guys are such mean parents. Now, DO IT AGAIN, AND TAKE MORE PICS!!!

Lena said...

this and the last post have left me laughing like a looney lady at my computer--thanks for a little bit of happy endorphinism--I need a lot more of that lately.
Hey...I was gonna say that you should check Andrea's blog out--she always says profound things, and she's related to me so she is obviously awesome. If you are ever feeling like a horrible mom, you can tell me how horrible you are and then maybe i i will feel better. JK. I will actually let you in on all my deep dark secrets (like i have literally found it painful to even smile at my children the last few weeks--they are driving me crazy!!!) Hormones--Did God really give these crazy brain controllers to us on purpose? Surely he got just a little overly excited during a chemistry session and he accidentally ODed on the estrogen and progesterone while creating Eve.