
With these Gumdrop Tree's I was assured by my children they didn't like gumdrops. I'm thinking I was lied to, since I'm still finding toothpicks everywhere. They made these at Grandma Bonnie's. We knew which way the back was on this tree for sure. I'm not sure if it was originally the back!
Making ginger bread houses.

Or should I say Graham Cracker Houses. Hansel and Gretel came to visit hours later -- leaving nothing but a crumbled graham cracker. Just look at the bowl of M&M'sYummy!
3 comments:
Yum! We did just one together (the Costco variety) and the kids keep begging to eat it now since Christmas is over...as if we don't have enough junk around already!
Nicely done. You do have to eat them before they dry out and no longer taste good...
Blake is adorable, but all of your kids are so I'm sure it was no shock to you. I hope that you are feeling well and have been able to enjoy your holiday with your family. All our love to cute little Blake.
Post a Comment