8 Pounds 10 Ounces
Here are some pictures of Blake. We had the hardest time naming him. We had the name Zane picked out, but, when he was born I couldn't call him that. About an hour before we left the hospital he became Blake when I had to sign the birth certificate.
He is one happy easy kid. The first day at the hospital was rough because he wouldn't stop crying. We brought him home and haven't heard a peep. I think he must have missed the noise. As you can see he is loved by Kade. Overly loved by him in fact - Actually we all overly love him!

13 comments:
he's absolutely perfect. and his name is darling. I'm a little bummed that everyone loves him so much, I was kinda hoping you could put a big bow on him and put him under my tree. man, I wish I could kiss his face! merry christmas to you! hope everything went smoothly.
Congratulations!! He is so handsome and I think he looks just a little like his big brother! I'm glad that he's more content at home with his family. Merry Christmas!
We overly love him too! I was just telling Kev, wish Jen & Rich had a place we could stay. I think we'd come up and sneak a peak at our new cousin.
He is too cute! I love love love those cheeks! Merry Christmas to all of you!
HOLY COW!!!! I didn't even realize you were pregnant again!!! Congrats you baby makin' machine!! Cute little kiddos.
Congrats. He is such a cutie. I like the name Blake. Good choice.
Hope you are feeling well.
OH he is so cute! I am so glad he wasn't an orangatane! I love those cheeks congrats
You two sure make beautiful babies, considering who their father is! Good thing Mike married a beautiful wife. ha I love you guys. Congrates on the new baby. Can't wait to kiss those cheeks this summer.
Congratulations Kelly and Mike!! He looks like he belongs!! He is too cute and I am thankful all went well!! What a special Christmas gift! Merry Christmas!!
Congratulations!! That is a sweet older brother!
Oh he's adorable! What a sweet nephew I have! I wish I were there to overly love him too. Congratulations!!!
What a handsome little guy! Glad he's here healthy & happy! Let us know if you need anything, Ethan really wants Kade to come play once preschool gets started up again!
my babies are the same way. as soon as they get surrounded by siblings and noise we have a sleeping happy baby. he's darling!
Post a Comment