December 10, 2009

My Post Man

Kade is in preschool and they went to the post office today. I didn't go, but this picture was on my friends blog and I stole it. Thank you Holly! Kade isn't a man (boy) of many words but, I heard about how they got to be the mail several times. From the beginning to the end, he even got stamped! We've had some fun field trips this year; however, I'm not sure anything will compete with this one in his mind.

Kade and Dallin, Just posing!

4 comments:

Holly said...

It was deffinitley a fun day, Kade is such a cutie, I was glad he was brave enough to volunteer-no one else wanted to!
I got that same shirt Dallin has on for Kamden-it describes him PERFECTLY!

Mother Hood said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! You're boys are darling! Have a Merry Christmas!

Amber said...

THat is too cute! Probably the cutest mail I have ever seen! I think you heard someone elses voice.. yours! You did great! I hope you are well and are so excited for you for what will be your special Christmas gift this week!

maddie said...

Now there is a postman that really delivers! I'm just not going to say what....... Just cute