December 1, 2009

Thankful a little Late

November Recap: I was a slacker and didn't get around to posting in November. I did enjoy reading everyone's "Thankful" lists and I felt as if I could say amen to so many. My plan was. . . Oh, wait I didn't have a plan other than surviving this number 6 pregnancy! Which I'm sure after he is born I will be thankful for him too. So here are some things I am Thankful for:
1. My Husband whom I love. He puts up with me and after playing football for 3 hours had some empathy for my current pregnant state.
2. My Children (Just look at those cuties!)
3. Projects- I love doing projects, they take me away from the real world and let me create. In that world I am goal driven maniac with purpose.
4. Thanksgiving in general, I love the smells, colors, feeling, family, and yes the food!
5. That I will have a baby in December and I will be able to breathe again!

2 comments:

Kasey said...

Yes, you are a very clever and creative woman!! Can't wait to hear the news when baby 6 gets here!!

Anonymous said...

Your late thankful post inspired me too. THANKS!!!