Sometimes, I love product warnings and I wonder what would cause such a warning label. There has to be a story behind some of these that is worth telling.
Product Warnings:
1. "Do not place this product into any electronic equipment." -- On the case of a chocolate CD in a gift basket.
2. "Recycled flush water unsafe for drinking." -- On a toilet at a public sports facility in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
3. "Do not drive with sun shield in place." -- On a cardboard sun shield that keeps the sun off the dashboard.
4. "Not intended for highway use." -- On a 13-inch wheel on a wheelbarrow.
5. "This product is not to be used in bathrooms." -- On a Holmes bathroom heater.
6. "May irritate eyes." -- On a can of self-defense pepper spray.
8. "Not suitable for children aged 36 months or less." -- On a birthday card for a 1 year old.
9. "Do not use as ear plugs." -- On a package of silly putty.
10. "Warning: has been found to cause cancer in laboratory mice." -- On a box of rat poison.
11. "Caution: Remove infant before folding for storage." -- On a portable stroller.
12. "Do not iron clothes on body." -- On packaging for a Rowenta iron.
13. "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." -- On a child sized Superman costume.
This last one I found out the hard way.
14. "Do not put in oven." On modeling clay: I guess they meant it. . . Weird!
The snowmen were suppose to look like this little guy. Maybe another Family Home Evening with the right sort of clay perhaps!


2 comments:
I love your new background and header.. you are so crafty. Poor snowmen.. they wouldn't have a chance in my house!
Amber
Awesome!
Post a Comment