February 12, 2010

My Valentine

This is what Mike gets for Valentine's day.  Isn't he such a babe!
(It will be our computer background that morning!  I know, I know. . . I'm pretty darn romantic!)
I always knew he was an artist!  He just needed inspiration ~ME~

I've been married for seven and a half years to the best husband and father for my children.  Nobody else would put up with me quite like he does.  He painted my living room and after he was a ways into it I said I didn't like the color.  So he went back to the store and got it changed just for me. (He even repainted the part he already painted.)
He put my old ratty bike back up on the plant shelf even though he'd rather toss it out.
He cleans up after our children when they puke, because he knows I'll puke if I have to do it.
He takes care of the Sunday meals, every last detail.  His rolls are the best!
So I don't pass out He bandages up the open wounds on our children so I can kiss them better.
He gets me, that's not always an easy task.
It's all the little things that he does for me and for our family that make him the best!
I sure love him!

3 comments:

Ro said...

that is so sweet!! what a cute couple you are! i knew i had the best cousins ever!

Anonymous said...

Don't tell Mike, but I think he's a pretty great brother too. :) I am so glad he had the sense to marry you!

Holly said...

Aw, sweet! & that's a pretty awesome Valentine you made, too! I'm impressed he makes Sunday dinner-maybe something we're going to have to implement around here!