February 8, 2010

Valentine's Cards

I don't like to buy Valentines, I do like to make Valentines.  This year we're keeping it
SiMpLe!

All I need to do is print them on card stock.  The kids will hole punch them and add a sucker and their classmates names!  Yea, I'm done.
I started by drawing in paint, then I remembered Keep it
SiMpLe!
 I went to photobucket and there was already a picture for me. All I needed to do was come up with a Valentine saying that wasn't too lovey!  Viola!
Not that anyone would want one of these. . . but if by chance you do. . . copy them for yourselves and add a sucker.  You'll be sure to have an original Valentine - My kids will be the only other ones:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Again, why don't you live closer to me? I thought I was keeping it simple by not taking the kids to walmart to purchase valentines. When they get home from school today, whoever gets homework & piano done first gets the first pick of ugly, generic walmart cards. Just think, they could have a cute brain on their valentines! ;) Luv ya!

Aunt Debi said...

Kelly, you make me smile. I love how you can enjoy the ride of life and make it so fun for your family. You are great!

Holly said...

Cute & very original!
Ethan won't be at preschool tomorrow, he's been running a fever & has a cough. Hopefully he'll be better in time for the Valentine party Thursday though, let me know if you need any help!

Amber said...

Way too cute Kelly!