Not to worry I still got the caramel filled kisses. Just a little bit differently than I had planned.
All over my counter. . . shirt. . . neck. . . face. . .bathroom. . . oh ya, and my son!
Lucky for me (and Dallin) these were not the ones we needed for the Pine Wood Derby.


6 comments:
he's delicious, you could just eat him! the pic you have at the top of your blog is so completely darling. I'm impressed with that household that you have the energy to make cookies at all!
I think I am having a major bad case of craving anything and everything chocolate or peanut butter...which made the pics especially torturous. I might need to pull out my baking supplies and roll-up my sleeves...yum!
That is hilarious!! Such a cutie!
Yummy!! He is so cute! I love your header too!
MMmmm! If I had a choice, I'd go straight for the chocolate, too!
I love and hate your blog all at the same time. When I see the pictures of my babies I just want to drop everything and come to your house and love them all! Being a grandma is the most awesome thing ever. All the joy and none of the trials! Kiss them all for me and I will see you Friday!
Post a Comment