January 28, 2010

What Happened?


What happened to my baby?  I mean Dallin.  I was getting Blake dressed and Dallin brought a diaper to me so I could change him.  Only a month ago he was my baby, now look at the Monster!  Looking at this picture Blake isn't so little any more either! Yikes!

8 comments:

kimmalee said...

Oh that is such a funny picture. Cute little guys!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I don't usually use the word precious...but that is precious. My baby's two and a half and not in diapers anymore. YIKES for sure!

Holly said...

What a great picture! They grow up too fast, even for monsters!

Kasey said...

Yes they do grow so fast!

Lindsey said...

Blake sure is growing :)

Aunt Debi said...

Make it stop! I haven't even got to hold him yet!

Jeanette Borup said...

You should see if you could get Kade to lay down in a diaper too! :)

Lena said...

They grow up too fast. A fact that I am reminded of all too often. I don't even have a baby of my own--Walker is officially all big boy, not even a toddler really. Thank heavens the situation is about to be remedied.