Holy cow! I saw the title and my first thought was "Oh my gosh they are having another girl!" And then I remembered my last conversation with Mike...;) Oh yea, LOVE THE BIKE!
Way to go..!! You win the Mother of the Year Award for being so creative with what you have!! You are awesome Kelly!! WOnder..would that work on a house?? LOL!! Hope you are well!
I'm a Crazy unexpected mixture of a creative whirlwind. I don't know what it means either. I have 6 kiddo's and a ruggedly handsome husband. I know who I am and where I'm going, but I'm not sure how I'm getting there.
6 comments:
Yeah, love how you took the tires off first! :) It looks pretty good though, nobody will ever know. Have fun Kade!
Holy cow! I saw the title and my first thought was "Oh my gosh they are having another girl!" And then I remembered my last conversation with Mike...;) Oh yea, LOVE THE BIKE!
Way to go!!
He looks so happy! Ethan is working on riding without training wheels, they'll have to get together & cruise the neighborhood!
Way to go..!! You win the Mother of the Year Award for being so creative with what you have!! You are awesome Kelly!! WOnder..would that work on a house?? LOL!! Hope you are well!
Amber
Cute picture! Hey if he's happy....it's all good. And he looks happy. I would have pulled out the spray paint to!
Have a great day.
Sandra
Post a Comment