March 8, 2010

Thank You

I was going through a box and found our wedding cards.  I saved them so I could send thank-you cards.  I never did because I lost the wedding cards.  Now, almost eight years later, should I send thank you cards?  


While going though the cards I found this:  

I called the number on the back and there is $40.00!  Cha-ching!  Happy Birthday to ME! 

6 comments:

Peggy said...

This is so funny! Sorry Kelly, go ahead and send thank you's, it will make someone's day! Send a family picture with your thank you and that will make it even funnier.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Peggy...just do it for laughs!

Holly said...

It's like finding money in your pocket...there's nothing better! I think it'd be hilarious if you sent thank you's 8 years later!

Alysha said...

YAY! The gifts keep coming :-)

Croslands said...

Ooo good find! Can't beat it. And yes, happy birthday to you.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Kelly!! Sorry I didn't get to see you today to wish you it in person, but I hope it was a fun one for you!! BTW.. you don't look a year older!! Can't wait to get together and celebrate it with you:)

Amber