May 28, 2010

Busy

I have been too busy to blog lately and the summer hasn't even started!!!
I have decided to catch up real quick like, here goes: I've been ~ Finding,Wiping, Eating, Making, Kissing, Pulling, Earning, Tasting.  Now you get to decide which VeRb goes with which picture.

I didn't eat little noses.

We did get our garden planted and our well is in.  We need to hook the well to our sprinklers.  I have decided that I'm going to make one side of our house a flower cutting garden.  I guess I'll have more  work to do outside not inside, Shucks!!
I'm deciding what to do for the summer.  Like a . . .I hate to say this word too often but. . . a Schedule.  A Summer Schedule with fun and work and learning all combined.  I'm saying this so that I'll have to make it happen. We'll see how it goes!

6 comments:

Amber said...

So glad you blogged!! Love it all! What a woman you are!! Can I have you at my house??lol!!

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the "earning." Your rollin' in the big buck girl...I mean your rollin' in the big cents girl! ;) Put us in your schedule will ya!

Kasey said...

You'll love your garden! Summer schedule sounds great!

Anonymous said...

How come you don't blog about it when I give you my two cents worth?

Angie said...

You seriously have a gift Kelly. I love the check.

The Kelly Variety said...

Well it came and went and we had a schedule for a few weeks. Then we left for July and August was so busy we didn't have time. We did do some fun things and some work, just not quite so organized.