May 15, 2010

A little Clay

I was busy cleaning my house when I heard some giggling.   Giggling is good, it is better than quiet so I continued to work.  Well, I soon found out what what so funny:
   I do believe Miss Beauty Spot was in charge!  She has definitely added some unique talents and skills to her Hella Creations!
 
This is their Favorite Picture ~ They call it Uncle Josh.

6 comments:

Amber said...

I love it!! Way too cute and creative!!! BTW... how do you change your font and size?? I have been looking forever tonight and can't find it!! Thank you! See you tomorrow

Anonymous said...

What a stud...oh and so stinkin handsome.

Kasey said...

I love your picture in your header! Your kids are very creative and cute!

The Kelly Variety said...

Thanks Kasey, I think I'll try to get a pic of Mike and I in the glasses too.

Holly said...

Awesome.

Tamra said...

Don't get mad, but all these pictures look like Mike to me! Except the last one which is clearly Josh!