Opening Shop in a town near you, "Hella" inspired hairstyles!
Not just anyone can create such masterpieces. You must use the pure skill that only comes with well. . . .um. . . .the knowledge of beautiful princess styles. Below are some of these fabulous Creations.
Not only is this a "Hella" Creation, but a "Hella" outfit too!
To finish this outfit "Hella" models the purple curtain tie. Not many can pull off such a daring style and remain unscathed by siblings comments.
"Hella" inspired creations use every barrette, bobby pin, hair clip, and anything not tied down in your house. No worries, it is completely worth it.
If you like "Hella's" creations and would like one of your own you are in luck! She is willing to travel and make you the beautiful princess you've always wanted to be.


12 comments:
What a talented, beautiful model you have there. How fun for her to be creative like that.
Not very often some one can pull off what Halle can! So fun to see the beautiful creations our kids can make and be! She is hired! I finally have hope...lol!
I was wondering if I could make an appointment with hella those are some master pieces!
So gorgeous, and creative styling. Well done Hella, you are on your way in both the fashion and hair industry. :)
She is such a pretty girl!
She is so cute. Jadyn also loves to play beauty parlor. Maybe her and Halle can get together and leave our locks alone. Jadyn likes to pull hairs out with the barrettes as she takes them out!
Halle is in a home school pre-school and now know's more than I do. That is why she spells her name H E L L A insted of Halle. If you know the girl it really is more fitting!
You forgot to post the hairsytle that she did for you. I was really looking forward to that one. I sure love her hairstyles. I am thinking my next formal function she is hired. All the other military wives will be totally jealous!!!
She really is beautiful. All of your children are. I can't do hair that good.
How freakin cute is she. She is so adorable and talented! I will totally hire her out!
WOW! THATS ALL I CAN SAY WOW!
Okay the really scary part about all of that is that she looks so darn good!
Come to our house. We need help with our hair!
Post a Comment