April 8, 2009

Why I Love Digital Camera's

Kade asked if he could take ONE picture of some flowers he found. I think he might think I'm not very bright, I do know the difference between ONE and NINETEEN. The picture's below are why I love digital Camera's!

Click on the above Picture to View Art exhibit:
The Dandy Lion Massacre

This was the first Dandy noxious Weed Lion. . . . I mean Flower. . . . . this Spring!

8 comments:

Amber said...

That is funny! Poor, poor dandy lions!! But looks like you have a good photographer on your hands!! see you tonight!

Kasey said...

Poor flowers!! Funny though. You always are!

Leslie said...

That's pretty funny. Your blog is fun to read! Thanks for sharing your son's photography skills with us all. :)

Small House said...

Ooooh, at this point I'd be happy to find a dandelion growing in my grass. Still to cold here. Driving me crazy!!

Cute kids!!!
Have a great day.
Sandra

Croslands said...

Ooooh I love the dandy lion massacre. And yes it is so easy to feel good about handing a kid a digital camera. I think he will grow up to be an artist.

Campbell Family said...

Love spring but hate the dandilions! What a great photographer you have! Thanks a million for watchin my kiddos. I really appreciate it!

Alysha said...

So funny! You have a budding artist!

JoAnn said...

All I see is DAFODILLS!!! WHAT you have flowers!!!!!!?????? NOT ME, yes I am crying in case you wanted to know.