A new bowling alley opened up in Emmett and they passed out a coupon for free bowling. Mike signed us up and each child gets 2 FREE games of Bowling a DAY, everyday this Summer! Crazy, huh?!? So for Family Home Evening we decided to go bowling. I was excited to go, because I like to bowl and because I don't have a huge belly blocking my bowling arm.
I even looked in to buying our own shoes.
(Just Because I was nursing the
baby and sitting next to the computer)
I found some for $14,
which means after 7 games
they'd pay for themselves.
I'm not going to, but there you have it!
(I mean who doesn't want their
feet in rented shoes?)
(I mean who doesn't want their
feet in rented shoes?)
We told the kids to get ready, eat, find socks, and we'd go. Kade had a melt down and wanted hot dogs for dinner and wouldn't eat. He then bawled for a good twenty minutes and we told him he couldn't go. Yes, that is why for "FAMILY" Home Evening I am blogging instead of bowling. No one gets to see me beat the all time high strike record tonight and I was so up for it.



6 comments:
so refreshing to see the word "melt down" on your blog! : ) happy bowling...and I just have to say that I scored a whoppin 109 last week when I went (which is awesome considering that the time before that, ALL my children beat--including Walker, who was 3) Nevermind that I used bumpers : ) I used them a lot.
Yes, the free bowling is great. So does Kade have any siblings that like him still?Did you all stay home, or did you just stay with him, and the rest went?
Kade and I stayed home, the rest of them went and had a great time.
Well I guess we are going to have to go check this bowling alley out!
No wonder we did not have treats because she was blogging olivia
Your dad was supposed to buy you ice cream on the way back!!!
Post a Comment