June 28, 2010

Project 10

I bought a sewing machine and it will come some time next week!   I am a rule maker and I must get over this natural man so I have decided I must make myself finish all other projects I am doing at this time.  It will be called: Project 10 ~ and IF I can get them all done, I will be able to sew.  So it's going to be a busy week!!

Caution: Maniac With Purpose Coming Through.

4 comments:

Kasey said...

Kelly, Kelly you can do it. If you can't do it, no one can! Go Kelly! There is my cheer for you!

Amber said...

I have complete faith in you! And you will be an even better example for us all!!

Holly said...

I have a closet full of projects, can you finish them too?!

Campbell Family said...

I can't wait to see what you do next! I felt bad I didn't get to see you before we left. We stopped by but didn't catch you.....I hope you got the stuff hung on the door. Anyway, we miss you guys and hope you are enjoying your summer days!

luv ya

amber