September 21, 2010

Yellowstone 2010

 
This is what we saw walking up one of the trails. This is the elk a little closer.  Yikes!
Buffalo and Bears were everywhere.  We saw 4 Grizzly's and 5 Black bears.
Beautiful waterfalls
This is what Mike looked like on more than one hike.  I carried Blake and he carried these two when Makayla was too tired to walk.  As you can see Dallin loved that!
Old Faithful.  Let's see 1...2...3...4...5...Mom. . .Dad (taking picture) where is number 6?  She was at the ranger station, coloring!

 
When I asked the kids what their favorite part was, they said it was the campground with the stream. ( There were so many people that we stayed in Montana in a camp ground that cost $7 a night!)  Go figure. . .it's like Christmas presents vs. the Boxes.  Oh well, Mike and I had fun.

3 comments:

Kasey said...

Great pictures. I would love to visit that place some day.

Anonymous said...

We wanna come next time!!! We need an adventure with ya'll!

Liza said...

I love all the pictures! What a beautiful place.