Halle is seven! We made cupcakes for school with fondant. (I've never done this before, it is so fun.) She found some chess pieces and we put them on top of our red and white checkered cupcakes.
Then for her cake at home she wanted mermaids and an island and fish and an octopus with sand and trees. I had spent all my energy on cupcakes, she got water. (Blue frosting) It was no problem for her she made all of the fish with paper and crayons and added them to the cake. (It was um. . .lovely! She added coconut flavor to the frosting so it tasted great!)
The best part of her birthday was when Olivia wrote her a card and read it to her. It makes me so happy that they love each other!
Yes, she did get a broom and dust pan for her birthday.
HaPPy HaPPy
HaPPy BirTHdaY HaLLe!
HaPPy BirTHdaY HaLLe!

6 comments:
And she's even SMILING that she got a broom and a dust pan! That's awesome! I want to see a picture of the cup cakes! :)
Happy Birthday Halle! Love the cake.
I was in such a hurry I didn't even take a picture of the cupcakes. So, I'll just tell a slightly embellished story about how Absolutely Amazing they were and that all the kids want me to make their cupcakes for their birthdays from now on! (They were cute, but not amazing.)
Can you make cupcakes for my kids b-days? Love it. Oh, and...
Happy Birthday to You.
Happy Birthday to You.
Happy Birthday Dear Halle!!!!
Happy Birthday to You.
(Sung with gusto from your cousins!!!)
Happy Birthday little Halle. Can you come over and use that broom at our house? We could definitely use the help! Xoxo
She looks SO happy with that broom and dustpan! Tell her she can come to my house anytime she needs to practice using them!
Post a Comment