September 27, 2010

Good Day!

Do
  you 
ever
go
to
bed
thinking,
"Tomorrow
is 
going
to 
be
Good
Day"
only
to 
open
your
pantry
to
this?


 Never mind on that whole "Good Day Thing" I think I'll just go back to bed and pretend I have a clean house and perfect children.  Who am I kidding?  Perfect children don't exist - not even in my dreams.  As far as I know, clean houses can, but I might have to get out of bed and duck tape my children to their bed for something like that.
The craziest thing about this pantry is: nobody knows how it happened!?!  It must have been Mike, he was up pretty early.  I could  wait for him to come home so he can clean up the mess. . . or. . . shut the door.




Now that I have shut the door, I'm bound and determined that it's going to be a Good Day!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Haha...good idea to shut the door. Hope your "good day" is going well!

Amber said...

I love your idea of a good day! Is it legal to do that to the kids? if so, I am game for it.. lol! Thanks for your sweet comment! Brightened my day! Hope your day was a good one! Knowing you, any day is a great day!!