Monster Race
1 3 5= Trick
2 4 = Treat
6 = To Do List
1, 3, 5 Tricks: If you guess the correct food it is worth two parts.
Taste
Nose - Dill Pickle
Toes – Vienna Sausage
Booger – Tube candy
Tears – Vinegar Water
Blood – Ketchup
Toe Jam – Raspberry (berry)
Liver – Spam
Tongue – Sweet Pickle
Ear – Dried Apricot
Knee Cap – Onion/ Really an Apple
Monster Waste – Baking Chocolate
Gall Bladder – Lemon
Spleen- Cranberry Sauce
Feel
Brain – Cauliflower
Skin – Fruit Leather or Oiled Crusty Tortilla
Bones – Long Pretzel
Eye – Peeled Grape
Teeth – Chiclets
Belly Button – End of a Balloon
Heart – Peeled Tomato
Intestine – Spaghetti Noodles
Fingers – Carrots (left out for two days)
Finger Nails – Sunflower Seeds
Lungs – Sugar Cookie
2,4 Treats: Candy - This is worth one part.
6 To do list:
Put 5 large marshmallows in your mouth and say HAPPY HALLOWEEN! – win 1 part
Bitten by a Vampire – lose 2 parts
Cackle like a witch – win 1 part
Meow “I’m a scary skeleton” – win 2 parts
You won a pumpkin carving contest – steal 1 part from the other team
Got scared by a Ghost- lose 2 parts
Perform a skeleton dance move – win 2 parts
Pat your head and rub your tummy – win 1 part
Howl at the moon – win 2 parts
Stole candy from a baby -- Give 1 part to the other team
I was in charge of a game for olivia's class this Halloween. I wanted to remember this game because it was so fun. You create a game board and race to the “Machine” to make your monster alive first. Each spot on the game board is a monster part. The first one to the machine wins. You need dice, a blind fold, candy, and your monster parts.



4 comments:
What a fun and creative game!
I'm still laughing about last years stick the gum on the witch! The game sounds fun!
Oh, yeah! That game was fun. . .for me. . .not so much for the teacher! I drew a picture of a witch and they chewed a piece of gum for the wart on the nose! Pin/stick the tail/wart on the donkey/witch.
I have been dying all weekend to hear about this. I hope that it all went well. Love you tons! -Rooney
Post a Comment