Love it love it love it!! That is the cutest thing I have seen in a long time.. oh wait, I saw pictures of your kids yesterday... so cute! BTW.. Am better today than yesterday. Thanks for everything. I will eventually be sane...:) Take care!
That spider looks good enough to eat! (and I have NEVER said that before!!!) Also, Love the kid pics and the cabinet you redid. I have a project sitting in my garage--wanna come help me get it done? I'll even let you sign Kelenaly on it...
I'm a Crazy unexpected mixture of a creative whirlwind. I don't know what it means either. I have 6 kiddo's and a ruggedly handsome husband. I know who I am and where I'm going, but I'm not sure how I'm getting there.
3 comments:
Love it love it love it!! That is the cutest thing I have seen in a long time.. oh wait, I saw pictures of your kids yesterday... so cute! BTW.. Am better today than yesterday. Thanks for everything. I will eventually be sane...:) Take care!
That spider looks good enough to eat! (and I have NEVER said that before!!!) Also, Love the kid pics and the cabinet you redid. I have a project sitting in my garage--wanna come help me get it done? I'll even let you sign Kelenaly on it...
makes me just want to kiss that face!
Post a Comment