October 21, 2010

Pictures

 These are our new Pic's for the wall!

9 comments:

Kasey said...

What kind of camera do you have? The pics turned out awesome!

Amberly said...

it's really a shame you have such ugly kids. I mean, really. how do you not eat them all day?!

Anonymous said...

I still think these are so stinkin' cute kel... have you gotten them printed out yet? Can't wait to hang out with you this weekend. Love ya... Rooney

Ro said...

wow, awesome pics!! did you do those? your kids are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!! They look adorable...of course as Kev & Mike would say, "They are Thomas'!!"

Amber said...

As always you do an amazing job! Are you for hire??:) Makes it easier when your subjects are so cute and beautiful! They come by it rightfully....:)

The Kelly Variety said...

It is a nice Cannon camera, and it is my sisters! She came over one Friday and we played dress-up. Like in the old days. . .only my ear didn't get burnt, and there was no hairspray in my eyes!

Tamra said...

These pictures are really great! It was so good to see you a couple weeks ago, and I'm sure we'll see you soon...Thanksgiving-ish. Cute, cute kids!!!

maddie said...

I have the cutest grand kids ever don't you agree? Jeanette and I were just discussing either she is really good with the camara or your kids make her look good cuz they are so darn cute!