November 21, 2010

It's Snowing!

Its Snowing, time for a snow ball fight!

It’s Snowing, time for a Snowman!
Its Snowing, can't you see all the snow?!?

 
It’s Snowing, at least for a moment!
{

3 comments:

Amber said...

Looks like we need to come to your house for all the good snow! It isn't sticking well here... but maybe soon it will! How "cool" is that! Glad you guys are having fun! I only have a couple requests for the snow people... let it snow but only on the lawns and not the roads and also want snow for christmas day, then it can go a way... Have fun!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, should we bring snow clothes or swim suits. Speaking of that, I should probably call you. Maybe I will. ;)

maddie said...

How did the kids find enough snow to make a snowman? I was just looking at a pic from Jami of her kids in the snow. They really have snow, quite a contrast. Love Olivia's snow/church shoes!